- Formatting requirements are complied with.
- Ethical requirements are complied with.
- Your paper is within the Scope of Legal Issues Journal
- Author(s): names, affiliations and order of contribution, have been provided, and one author has been designated as corresponding author.
- The structure of the paper is clear, and the abstract can be read as stand-alone text.
- Manuscript has been checked for spelling and grammar.
- All References mentioned in the References list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources including the Web.
- All necessary declarations have been made.